Are you in need of fast cash? Are you tired of getting a rejection from the bank? If you own an RV, we can help! Many people don’t realize they could get title loans on RV, but it’s a great option for those who are looking for a quick process and a relatively flexible loan. The process is very similar to that of a car or motorcycle title loan.
Can you get a title loan on an RV?
The process of getting title loans on RV is quite simple and very similar to that of a car title loan. If you own an RV under your name and have a clean title that is free of any liens, you may qualify for an RV title loan.
Your qualification for the loan does not depend solely on your credit rating. Instead, the amount of money you will be eligible for depends on the value of the RV and your ability to repay the loan. Put your RV to work today to get the money you need!
Benefits of an RV title loan
- Simple Application. Figuring out whether you qualify for a loan, and how much you qualify for, is easy. With most companies, you can complete the application online or by phone, and it’s very quick to complete.
- Easy Qualification. Getting approved for an RV title loan is easier than you think. You don’t need to have perfect credit or flawless credit history. Your qualification depends on the value of your RV and your ability to repay the loan.
- Keep driving your RV. You get to keep driving your RV for the entire duration of the loan! Your title is left with the lender, but you can still use your RV for your family vacations or cross-country road trips.
Disadvantages of an RV title loan
- High Annual Percentage Rates. Since RV title loans don’t rely on a credit score, they often carry a high annual percentage rate (APR). This means you will pay more in interest than compared to other more traditional loans like a bank loan.
- Lengthy Loan Terms. Secured title loans tend to be longer than many other types of loans, usually ranging from 24-48 months. While a longer loan can be considered a disadvantage, many people prefer this option as it often implies lower monthly payments.
How do RV title loans work?
RV title loans are easy to obtain and offer many consumers a great solution for their financial hardships. The way an RV title loan works is straightforward.
Lenders use your RV title as collateral which secures the loan, allowing you to continue using the vehicle and get the funds you need.
The application process is simple and can usually be completed within several hours. The repayment plan is flexible, allowing you to pay back the loan with no prepayment penalties, meaning you can pay it off in full at any point.
The requirements for RV title loans are straightforward. You will need to provide personal and vehicle information so we can verify your identity and value of the RV.
We also require you to provide the RV title, proof of income, identification card, and a list of several references. To learn more about the requirements, contact us today.
Where is the best place to get an RV title loan?
The best place to get an RV title loan truly depends on your needs. Most importantly, find a lender that complies with all federal and state laws.
This will help ensure you are getting a fair loan. You also want to choose a lender that works hard to provide the loan which fits your personal needs.
Make sure to choose a lender that finances RVs of all kinds, including old and new travel trailers, recreational vehicles, campers, and more.
- If you have a salvage title RV, you want to choose a lender who will agree to finance this type of loan.
- If you have an existing loan on your RV, find a lender who can pay it off and provide you with the extra cash you need.
Finally, and importantly, choose a lender that gets you the loan amount you need without making you go through unneeded hassles.
If you want to learn more about RV title loans and whether this could be an option for you, call SimpleCash Loans today!