Need quick cash? Do you have bad credit or no credit at all? Well, look no further!
We offer our customers the ability to get RV title loans in the state of California with very little hassle involved.
Not only are our RV title loans easy to obtain and affordable, but we also provide customers with immediate assistance so that they can get on their way as soon as possible, even with credit difficulties!
Give us a call today and let us help you out with your RV title loan today!
What Are RV Title Loans?
RV title loans are one of the quickest and easiest ways to get the money you need.
They are a type of car title loan where you use your RV as security for the loan.
The RV title is used as collateral, so you don’t have to worry about bad credit or a limited ability to pay off the loan.
How Do RV Title Loans Work In California?
RV title loans work by using your trailer title as collateral to secure a loan. You will typically have to repay the loan within a few months.
The RV Title Loan involves a simple process: fill out our online application or give us a call, and we’ll get you pre-approved for an RV title loan in minutes.
Once you’re approved, all you need to do is bring your RV down to our location with some basic paperwork (income, bank statements, etc.), and we’ll hand over the cash.
It really is that easy!
Once you have been approved for the loan, you will be able to use the loan proceeds for any purpose.
After you have repaid the loan in full, you will regain ownership of your RV. If you are unable to repay the loan, however, the lender may repossess your RV.
For this reason, it is important that you only take out an RV title loan if you are confident that you can repay it in full and on time.
How Much Cash Can I Get With An RV Title Loan?
The amount of cash you can get with an RV title loan will depend on the value of your vehicle, as well as the state laws where you live. In general, you can expect to receive 25% – 50% of the value of your RV.
Generally, the loan amount is a percentage of the fair market value of your RV.
To get an idea of how much cash you could qualify for, give us a call or fill out our online form and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.
How Does The RV Title Loan Process Work?
Once you have submitted your application and required documentation, one of our trained Loan Specialists will contact you to discuss your options and answer any questions that you may have about getting an RV title loan.
If everything looks good and you are approved for a loan, we will set up a time for you to come into our store so that we can hand over the cash that you need – it’s that easy!
What Are The Interest Rates For RV Title Loans?
The average interest rate for an RV title loan in California is about 12%.
However, this number can vary depending on the amount of money you borrow, the length of time you take to repay the loan, and the individual lender.
There are also a few other factors that may affect your interest rate, such as your credit history and ability to repay the loan.
What Are The Requirements For Getting An RV Title Loan In California?
To be eligible for an RV title loan in California, you must own an RV that is paid off or have equity in the vehicle.
You must also have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. Some lenders may require additional information, such as statements from the bank or pay stubs.
What Is The Process For Getting RV Title Loans?
The process for getting an RV title loan in California is similar to other types of title loans. After you submit your application, the lender will review your information and determine if you qualify.
If you qualify, they will give you a loan offer with terms and conditions attached.
Once you accept the offer, they will collect some additional information from you and then disburse the funds to you either by check or direct deposit into your bank account within one business day.
What Are The Requirements For RV Title Loans?
To be eligible for an RV title loan in California, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Own an RV outright (you cannot have a loan or lien against it)
- Have a clear title to your RV in your name only
- Have proof of income (pay stubs, bank statements, etc.)
- Proof of insurance
- Registration if applicable
- Photo ID
What Are The Benefits Of RV Title Loans?
- No credit check
- Quick approval process
- Immediate cash availability in your bank account
- Same day cash
- Long term financial solution
- Low interest
- Affordable payments
- Flexible payment options
- A few payments can get you the money you need to buy or lease a recreational vehicle.
- An ability to repay is important, as is an actual loan amount that reflects your circumstances and wants/needs.
- Annual percentage rates (APRs) are typically lower for RV title loans than other types of loans. This means that you’ll pay back more in Loans over time with one of these products.
- Auto title loans allow borrowers with bad credit to still qualify for a loan. In fact, most lenders will even work with borrowers with inferior credit scores.
Once you’re approved, we can hand over the cash right away. No waiting around!
And because your RV is used as collateral, our interest rates are typically lower than other title loans.
The Drawbacks Of RV Title Loans
When considering a RV title loan be aware of the drawbacks.
- higher interest rates and fees associated with this type of loan
- longer repayment period
- the minimum loan amount is also typically higher than for other types of loans
- you may need to provide income proof or insurability before getting approved for a RV title loan
- loan proceeds are intended primarily for personal use and not business purposes
If you plan on using your RV primarily for business purposes, consider seeking financing through a bank or another financial institution.
The Impact Of RV Title Loans On Your Credit Score
A RV title loan is a short-term loan that is intended to help you purchase or refinance an RV. Because the loan amount is small and the interest rate is relatively low, a RV title loan won’t have a significant impact on your credit score.
However, if you take out more than one RV title loan in a 12-month period, your credit score may decline significantly because of the high number of debt payments.
In most cases, you can avoid this problem by getting loans from different lenders, each with its own individual lending criteria and resulting credit score impact.
Alternatives To A RV Title Loan (Motor Home Title Loan)
- Car title loans: These are available through banks or credit unions and can provide you with a shorter term loan at a higher interest rate than an RV title loan.
- Small business loans: Invest in your business through a small business loan from a local bank or credit union. Title loans could be used as part of the financing package.
- Personal Loans: You may be able to get a personal loan from a lender who specializes in lending to people with poor credit. Interest rates for personal loans can be lower than those for traditional loans, but the terms and conditions of the loan will vary depending on your situation.
If you need cash right away, there are many options available to you such as payday advance or cash advances from banks and credit unions. You may also be able to obtain short term unsecured loans through online lenders or by talking to one of these lenders in person.
How To Apply For RV Title Loans?
- The first step is to fill out our online application.This will give us some basic information about you and your RV. We’ll then do a quick credit check to make sure you’re eligible for the loan.
- Get a call from one of our representatives to discuss the loan amount and interest rate.
- Receive a contract to sign and return with your payment information.
Once we receive the signed contract and payment information, we’ll process the loan and send the money directly into your bank account. The entire process usually takes less than 24 hours from start to finish!
How Do I Apply For RV Title Loans?
You can apply for an RV title loan online, over the phone, or in person at a store location. The entire process is quick and easy, and you can typically get the money you need within 24 hours.
What Are RV Title Loans?
A Recreational Vehicle (RV) Title Loan is a quick and easy way to get cash using your RV as collateral.
An RV Title Loan is a secured loan that uses your RV’s equity as collateral, so it’s not based on your credit history or income.
It’s a great option if you need extra cash and don’t want to go through a lengthy bank approval process.
And because the loan is secured by your RV, it usually comes with lower interest rates than unsecured loans like personal loans or credit cards.
How Long Does It Take To Get An RV Title Loan In California?
A RV title loan in California can be a great way to get the money you need quick.
The entire process generally takes less than 24 hours from start to finish, and you could have cash in hand in as little as four business hours!
Can I still Use My Recreational Vehicle While I Am Making Payments On My Loan?
Yes! One of the great things about RV Title loans is that you can continue using your vehicle while making payments on your loan.
You’ll just need to make sure that you keep up with your payments so that you don’t default on your loan or risk losing your RV altogether!
FAQ About Car Title Loans in California
- What is a car title loan?
A car title loan is a short-term, high-interest loan secured by your car’s title. The entire process usually takes less than 30 minutes, and you can get the cash you need on the same day you apply.
- What are the repayment terms for Car Title Loans in California?
Repayment terms vary depending on the value of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan. However, most loans are due within 30 days and can be renewed if you cannot pay off the full amount when it is due. If you default on your payments, we may repossess your vehicle. Other lender terms vary from one to four years. The loan amount and annual percentage rate (APR) also vary by lender.
- How do I qualify for an RV title loan in California?
To qualify for an RV title loan in California, you must own a recreational vehicle (RV) that is paid off or has a few payments left; have a steady source of income; and have a valid driver’s license. You will also need to bring some documents with you when you apply, such as proof of income, bank statement, and proof of insurance.
- What are the interest rates on motor home loans?
We offer motor home loans with competitive rates nationwide!
We pride ourselves in having some of the lowest rates in the industry – all without sacrificing quality or service.
Our goal is always to help our customers get the money they need as quickly and easily as possible without breaking the bank.
- Are you a direct lender?
No. We serve as an intermediary for our customers. For more information contact your lender directly.
- Do you offer service student loans?
Unfortunately, we do not offer service student loans. Feel free to reach out to our experts for credit counseling.
- Do you check my financial credit?
No. We only check the value of your vehicle and approve your loan based on that.